If you’re selling on eBay, Amazon, your own webstore or any other channel, bundles can improve your average order value and increase your profits. Customers love them too! We’ve found many multichannel sellers avoid bundles because of concerns of stock and supply chain management. But with ChannelGrabber’s new stock features, you don’t need to worry about that!Here are 6 reasons why you should be using bundles or selling kits – and how ChannelGrabber can help you avoid any stock management problems with our latest feature:
The benefits of selling bundles or kits:
1. Increase your average order value
By bundling items together, you’re giving your customers an easy opportunity to buy more from you, with one simple click. You’ll turn over more products and increase your profits from a single order.
2. Improve the shopping experience
3. Offer savings to customers
4. Increase your margins
5. Learn more about your customers
6. Provide a unique offer
The biggest challenge with bundling – and how to overcome it
- Sync stock levels of all individual products – so when the stock of one product is reduced, the stock of the bundle that contains that product is automatically reduced too
- Sync your bundle stock levels across every channel – so you can sell the same bundle in several places and not worry about overselling
- Sell multi-packs of individual products at a discounted price – and track all your stock accurately
- Automatically display individual products and their images in picking notes and order invoices – so staff can select everything they need for dispatch and customers can see everything they get as part of the bundle
Ready to start selling bundles with ChannelGrabber? Learn what other stock management features we have here. If you’ve seen enough, get started below!