As the final stage in the order process, shipping and delivery is a key part of your eCommerce business that you can’t afford to get wrong. Customers expect good shipping. It’s no longer a unique selling point or added benefit to have fast, efficient delivery; it’s a necessity. To succeed in the competitive eCommerce world, you need to make sure you’re always on top of your shipping and delivery. Royal Mail’s Click & Drop can help. Integrate Orders and Automate Dispatch
If you’re selling on multiple channels, you’ll have orders coming in from a variety of places and will need to stay on top of the picking, packing, labelling and shipping process. There’s a lot that could go wrong, so you need to simplify and automate your delivery procedures wherever possible.
One of the most efficient ways to do this is to integrate all your orders with Royal Mail’s Click & Drop service. It allows you to buy all your postage in advance and then print labels with just a few simple clicks. It integrates with your online stores and marketplaces like Amazon and eBay so that your order details can be automatically imported, ready to use.
Click and Drop gives you all the usual Royal Mail shipping options, to over 200 countries, so it’s ideal wherever you’re delivering too. Payment is quick and simple via credit cards or PayPal, and if you have an online business account with Royal Mail (OBA) you can connect this and then print hundreds of labels at once.
If you use ChannelGrabber to manage your inventory and orders across multiple channels, and then integrate with Royal Mail’s Click & Drop, you’ll be streamlining all your processes and making shipping as seamless as possible.
The Benefits of Royal Mail’s Click & Drop
- Save time – By buying online and printing multiple labels at once, you don’t need to worry about standing in a queue at the post office. You can drop packages off, with all postage paid for and complete, at any post box or post office. You can even order collections if you want to spend more time growing your business.
- Save money – Buying in advance and in bulk gives you the very best value, and by using the service you’re also less likely to have any problems with delivery, and the associated costs when this goes wrong.
- Improve efficiencies – Click & Drop can also integrate the opposite way, back to your eCommerce store or marketplace. All your tracking numbers can be uploaded automatically, so your customers have everything they need. You can also create specific shipping rules to automate the processing of orders (our Shipping Aliases function can help with this too!)
- Improve accuracies – Incorrect addresses can be a big problem with some orders from online marketplaces and cause you a major headache with delivery. But with Click & Drop, you can utilise Royal Mail’s Address Lookup to improve the likelihood of an accurate delivery.
Royal Mail Click and Drop Integration Limitations
Then once that’s done, you just export a CSV file from ChannelGrabber, and import the file into Click & Drop. After you’ve completed this process once, all the necessary fields will be automatically populated, and printing labels will be quick and easy!
- You don’t need to manually type out addresses for each order
- You save time – as well as preventing human error when inputting details
- You can continue to prevent bulk labels, with minimum effort
Find all the details on how to export orders for Royal Mail’s Click and Drop, or if you haven’t yet tried ChannelGrabber and want to see how easy it is to streamline your shipping and delivery processes, then open your ChannelGrabber account today: